- Workshop: Extreme Events and Energy Transitions – Tackling the Challenges of Climate Change by Integrating Social and Complex Systems Science
- Call for papers: ESA 2019 DCSCRN sessions
- Abstract submission for the ESA 2019 conference is now open!
- Society for Risk Analysis – Benelux Annual Conference 2019
- Call for Papers: Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change
Category Archives: Monograph
Barbara Lucini’s new book: The Other Side of Resilience to Terrorism: A Portrait of a Resilient-Healthy City (Springer, 2017)
Our long-standing member and member of the coordinating committee, Dr Barbara Lucini (Catholic University of Sacred Heart in Milan), has just published the following monograph on urban resilience and terrorism with Springer. Congratulations on your publication and we are sure … Continue reading