- Call for papers: ESA 2019 DCSCRN sessions
- Abstract submission for the ESA 2019 conference is now open!
- Society for Risk Analysis – Benelux Annual Conference 2019
- Call for Papers: Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change
- Barbara Lucini’s new book: The Other Side of Resilience to Terrorism: A Portrait of a Resilient-Healthy City (Springer, 2017)
Category Archives: PhD studentship
Please find below information on two exciting PhD studentship opportunities at Lancaster. The first of these projects, both based at the Department of Sociology, is focused on accidents, risks, and harms, with the British Red Cross. Applications are invited for … Continue reading