- Call for papers: ESA 2019 DCSCRN sessions
- Abstract submission for the ESA 2019 conference is now open!
- Society for Risk Analysis – Benelux Annual Conference 2019
- Call for Papers: Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change
- Barbara Lucini’s new book: The Other Side of Resilience to Terrorism: A Portrait of a Resilient-Healthy City (Springer, 2017)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
20-23 August 2019 Manchester RN08 – Disaster, Conflict and Social CrisisCoordinators: Antti Silvast, Durham University, UK, antti.e.silvast[at]durham.ac.ukEugenia Petropoulou, University of Crete, Rethymno, Greece, petrope[at]uoc.gr Deadline: 1 February 2019 The RN08 Disaster, Conflict and Social Crisis Research Network (DCSCRN) is interested … Continue reading
Please see instructions in: https://www.europeansociology.org/abstract-submission-esa-2019-conference-now-open The conference and the DCSCRN look forward to reading your abstracts and meeting you in Manchester. The deadline for submission is 1 February 2019.
The newest April edition of the DCSCRN Newsletter is available at the following link: http://www.dcscrn.org/newsletter/58/ We wish you a pleasant reading!
Dear members and colleagues of the Disaster, Conflict and Social Crisis Research Network, We would like to attract your attention to this year’s DCSCRN Midterm Conference. The interim conference is organized in collaboration with the Rector’s Office, the Sociology of … Continue reading