In 2014, the Disaster, Conflict and Social Crisis Research Network (DCSCRN) held its second ESA interim meeting, on the island of Crete (Greece), prefecture of Rethymno on 18-19 September 2014, titled as Disasters, Conflicts and Social Crises: Causes, Impacts and Responses. The event was organized in collaboration with the Department of Sociology of the University of Crete. For details about the event, please go to these sub pages:
- Call for Papers
- Keynote Speakers
- General information, transportation and accommodation
- Fees and paying
- Abstract Submission: 25 May 2014
- Paper Acceptance: 2 June 2014
- Registration: 30 June 2014
- Completed papers: 1 September 2014
- Dr. Alia Gana, Director of research, National Center for Scientific Research, CNRS (France), field of specialization: Environmental Sociology and Rural Sociology.
Dr. Nicos Mouzelis, Emeritus Professor of Sociology, London School of Economics.