- ESA non-members: 40 Euros for non-students.
- ESA members, University of Crete Faculty Members, Students and representatives of local and public organisations and local residents: Free.
Both paper presenters and attendees are expected to pay and register no later than 30 June 2014.
Checking in and on-site registration will take place, on Thursday and Friday morning, at the Department of Sociology, University of Crete. Those who have not registered may do so on the spot, signing up and paying the predetermined registration fees (see above).
We would also like to remind those interested to participate in the conference that for the sake of economy, there is no simultaneous translation and that all the proceedings are conducted in English. The publication of the proceedings will depend upon approval of our grant applications.
Certificate of participation
Certificates of participation, for either the speakers or the attendees, will be distributed to those who request them at the end of the conference, after the closing session. The CPs will be signed by the Chair of the Organizing Committee (Dr. Eugenia Petropoulou) and the Chair of the Scientific Committee (Dr. Stella Zambarloukou) and will be conferred on the condition that the recipients have taken part in the entire two-day proceedings.
For security reasons, the Coordinating Committee of the DCSCRN decided to rely only on bank transfers for the payment of the registration fees. To expedite the transfers the Organizing Committee decided to use an institutional account, and specifically the “Special Research Account” of the collaborating University of Crete, Rethymno (See below). Following the bank transfer, the conferees are expected to also send a copy of the transaction to the secretariat of the interim conference, Dr. Eugenia Petropoulou, by e-mail (email@example.com), in order for us to achieve better coordination and programming.
Those who will be funded by institutions, and need an invoice or a receipt to justify their expenditures, should inform the secretariat (above e-mail) from one day to a week before they make the bank transfer, since invoices and receipts are issued only on the day that the Special Research Account receives the bank transfer.
- Name of Bank: PIRAEUS BANK S.A. 105 Kountourioti P., Rethimno, Crete, Greece.
- Bank Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
- Account number: 5757-001504-314
- IBAN: GR33 0172 7570 0057 5700 1504 314
- Account Holder: RESEARCH ACCOUNT – UNIVERSITY OF CRETE Gallos Campus, GR 74100, Rethimno, Crete, Greece
- Message in your transaction: KA 4083, Project Head, Eugenia Petropoulou.